Our process - How we work

At Da Vinci Technologies, our work process mirrors our disciplined culture. We start with a thorough understanding of client needs to plan efficiently. Our team aims to exceed client expectations, and our performance metrics are directly tied to client satisfaction and company reputation.

Discover and design

At this stage, Da Vinci Technologies stands out by doing specific things. We usually take source codes, websites, databases, and server management accounts from the client. Understanding the client's pain points and how they connect with their current assets is crucial here. We also conduct two to three interviews with stakeholders, from operational staff to decision-makers. Based on this, we submit a "diagnosis and proposal."

Importantly, we don't need pre-existing project plans from the client; we create proactive proposals to show our deep understanding of their business and domain.

Included in this phase

  • In-depth questionnaires
  • Feasibility studies
  • Proofs-of-concept
  • Code audit


Our professionalism shines here. We always meet deadlines and offer weekly/bi-weekly demos of tangible products.

We select the appropriate technology for each job: Go for simple parallel processing, Rust for blockchain or data integrity, Elixir for massive messaging services, and C++ for 3D simulations or ROS projects. Most larger enterprises are well-served with Spring Boot.

Collaborating with Da Vinci, we were impressed by their rapid grasp of complex financial and domain specific concepts.

J Jo, Cofounder of Fictilis


A typical QA process identifies 90% of bugs within the initial week, with the remaining 10% emerging over a six-month period. Clients often worry about long-term support. Unlike mere outsourcing, our consulting focuses on solving business problems. We aim for long-term client relationships and sometimes reduce project scope after consultation to ensure long-term benefits. Our products pass QA without critical failures, leading clients to return for future projects.

Included in this phase

  • Infrastructure. To ensure reliability and cost-efficiency, we identify the AWS instances, name servers, and other relevant services that best meet our clients' specific needs.
  • Support. Since we often possess critical system knowledge, clients can expect ongoing support and invoices from us for the lifetime of the project.

Our value propositions - Our inner culture shapes the value we deliver.

At Da Vinci Technologies, our value proposition is built on three cultural pillars: discipline and expertise. Discipline ensures we meet deadlines and uphold quality. Our expertise enables us to offer tailored solutions, mastering various technologies. These principles don't just define our culture; they guarantee client satisfaction and long-term success.

  • Focused. Our team is incredibly focused when serving clients. With us, your goals are in capable, attentive hands.
  • Consistent. We don't believe in peaks and valleys; we aim for a steady crescendo of excellence that keeps clients coming back.
  • Knowledgeable. Our team isn't just skilled; we're experts in our domains. We design products in a way that the client's development team can use our code as a benchmark.
  • Efficient. With a focus on optimal resource allocation and time management, we ensure that every project milestone is met with unmatched speed without compromising quality.

Tell us what you need

Our offices

  • Seoul
    13, Bongeunsa-ro 82-gil
    Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
  • Palo Alto
    3223 Hanover Street
    Palo Alto, California 94304, United States